Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Swedish Ivy: A Painting and a Video

 houseplant painting swedish ivy oil on canvas
 "Swedish Ivy"
12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas
Sold

This painting began as a demo for my online students - unbelievably, my art mentorship program is almost one year old! Time flies. And time certainly flew while I was doing this demo - in over two hours, I only got as far as the image on the left. As usual, the group and I covered a wide range of topics - and I DID edit the recording down to about 90 minutes, so you just get the good stuff!

 art work in progress oil painting work-in-progress

Watch this painting come together! If you're reading this in your email, click here for the video.


Interested in studying with me in person? I've got a list of upcoming workshops in the right-hand sidebar of the blog -----> including this weekend, Intro to Oil Painting, in Eugene.

No comments: